Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nail Polish Love it or Leave it?

Living At The Whiteheads Zoo



Nail polish ...there is just something about adding a little bit of color.  Do you love it or leave it?

I use to buy nail polish all of the time when I sold Avon, but that has been quite some time ago .  The other day when In Walgreens I noticed the new spring colors and I just had to have a couple of bottles.    They are some out there colors too not my typical selections at all.  
Photobucket





What do you think?  

I am actually not a  nail polisher.  I chip my nails easily so I keep them plain .  As a Florida girl always in flops I like my toes painted pretty.   I have found some pretty cute designs on Pinterest that totally have me playing with paint.  Look what these creative ladies came up with can you say CUTENESS! 














So, I've been told your nail polish will last longer if you keep in the fridge. I visited  Snopes.com and it says there is no clear agreement on that.  However, the key to keeping your nail polish is putting the lid on tightly.  Air is the enemy of nail polish.

Leave me a comment...do you love or leave the polish?  Refrigerate it or Not?  And how about them Pinterest Nails?  We can't wait to hear from you!