May 2012 be a Super Year for us All!
What Goals or Resolutions have you made for 2012? Here at the Zoo we have quite a list going. Surely we will accomplish at least part of it right. Actually, it begins today with a laundry room makeover. Hubs is tearing down a wall fingers crossed all goes well...
Here are a few things on my list this year:
- To keep a journal ~ I have shared with you before that I have my Papa's journals. I love them. If I want to have a good cry, trip down memory lane or even a good laugh I pull them out. They even have notes from my Granny written in them. Such a treasure to me I want my kids to one day be able to have the same from me.
- To Eat healthier as a Family
- To Drink My H20 yeah I'm a slacker in hydration I'll go all day and never drink a drop. Terrible I know.
- To become more active! In doing so become physically fit and encourage our children to be although they are really already very athletic and active =)
- To make some changes in this house, organization and decor wise..starts today
- To spend more quality time with the hubs just us 2012 dates once a month ...we'll see if this one happens.
Good Luck with your resolutions and goals this year. I hope you Exceed your expectations and I mine!