Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fun Valentine's Day Greeting Cards

Are you looking for fun Valentine Cards for your child ? Maybe the perfect card for a classroom party?  Tiny Prints has a large selection of fun and unique Valentines Day Greeting Cards.

Here are two cards from Tiny Prints that I think are super cute.

I have a little pirate here at home.  He just loves Disney's Jake and The Never Land Pirates show , I think this card would be a big hit with him.

How about this one for your Super Hero? I love anything that includes a photo.

C is not in school yet.  He is only 3 , but we plan on having a fun filled  Valentine's Day with our family and friends.  He will have a Valentine mailbox we plan on putting his cards in as they come in the mail. Then on Valentine's Day make a big deal about opening them all.   I will probably be just as excited as he to look at all of the fun cards and see what is on them.

Be sure to follow Tiny Prints on 
to keep up with good deals and fun ideas.

disclosure:  I will be compensated with free Valentine cards in exchange for this post.
These are 100% my own opinions.

Thank you Tiny Prints