Friday, January 13, 2012

Fitness Friday

5 Tips For Fitness Friday

1.  Start Moving If you exercise you will burn calories.  Burning calories will burn fat.  

2.  Drink your water. Staying hydrated is key. 

3.  Grab a buddy (sometimes this can be the most helpful)  I call my exercise pals my sweat sisters.  They are definitely key to my get up and go sometimes.  If I know someone else is counting on me or waiting I'm more likely to not bale out with an excuse. Plus having someone to chat with makes the time go by so fast. 

4.  Don't be afraid to try new things, new foods, new exercises, new attitudes & new goals.  All of this will help you on the road to success.  And don't forget to eat breakfast while you are at it.

5.  Buy yourself something New For your Fitness Adventure and it will inspire you.  These are what Mama currently has her I on.  We shall for the inspiration is 1/2 the fun.

What are your fitness goals for 2012?