Thursday, January 12, 2012

Circus Cake with Cakes and Kids

Earlier this week our shared with you a sponsor spotlight for Cakes and Kids. Cakes and Kids creates fun and adorable fondant cupcake toppers.  Julie from  Cakes and Kids sent us the Circus Big Tops and Clown fondant toppers. I was so excited when they came and I saw how really cute they were.
Photobucket


The photo just does not show how cute they are.

*I like that they stored easily, shipped well
*Great colors
*Fit my theme perfectly
*Are really cute
*Are FUN
*Are Unique
*Are edible


Since we were having a Circus Birthday I of course wanted a Circus theme cake. I am sure you all know there are some fabulous cakes out and around.  If not just visit Pinterest. I found inspiration for the cake I chose to make in my Wilton cupcake book & on Pinterest.   When my fondant circus toppers arrived I knew just what I wanted to do with them. A Ferris Wheel Cake would be perfect.


Photobucket
The Cakes and Kids Toppers made what would have been the hardest part of the cake the easiest for me.  All I had to do is place them on the iced cupcakes.  EASY!  Which was great because I was pretty nervous about what I would do if the cake did not turn out.

The fondant cupcake toppers from Cakes and Kids.  were the perfect touch for my Ferris Wheel Cake.  I was quite pleased with the quality and style of these .

This Mama was thrilled with the end result ! What do you think?

If you are planning a party, have an event or just want to do something fun for your kids~
Drop by and check out 

Visit here to find the tutorial for making this cake!


Disclosure:  I received a FREE sample or fondant toppers for this post.  These are 100% my own opinions !

A BIG thank You to Cakes and Kids and Julie for making our Celebration and party so very special.