- I made a batch of my favorite sugar cookie dough recipe. I then rolled out two large cookies and two smaller cookies and baked them according to the recipe.
- Ice the first large cookie and place it in the center of your cake plate ( I used two cardboard cake boards duct taped together)
- Take large candy cane sticks and break them in half. Place 6 sticks around the frosted sugar cookie.
- Ice over the ends of the sticks and fill in the middle of the sugar cookie with more icing building it up.
- Add your 2nd larger sugar on top of the first and ice it.
- Now add the smaller sugar cookie on top of this one in the middle and ice it.
- Then I added one Circus Big Top fondant cupcake topper from Cakes and Kids to the center of the smaller cookie.
- Put red hots around in the circle of the larger cookie.
- Make and Ice cupcakes.
- Place one cupcake at the end of each candy cane stick.
- In the center of each cupcake I placed a clown fondant cupcake topper from Cakes and Kids.
Do you make your own cakes? Have a post about them or a photo? I'd love to see send me a link. Or just leave me a comment on a favorite cake you have had/seen.
Fondant Cupcake toppers can be purchased at Cakes And Kids.
Read Cakes and Kids Sponsor Spotlight &