Saturday, December 10, 2011

Simon Flash Game

Photobucket

I am always looking for great games to encourage play, and teach my child.  Games offer
so many teaching opportunities.  Sharing, losing, winning with grace, not to mention the many different educational games out there.  Have you seen Simon Flash by Hasbro?  It looks like great fun.  Recommended for children ages 8 and up.  My little boy is still a bit young for this one , so we have not played it yet. 

Simon Flash  is a high tech twist on Hasbro's Simon game.  My older kids use to play Simon all of the time.  So, I am sure this game will be a winner.  Four electronic cubes utilize light, sound, and changing colors to keep your child having fun and learning new skills during each game.  Another twist, Simon Flash is four games in one. That means even more family fun.   

Follow Family Game Night on Facebook on Twitter
Find products online at Hasbro Games