Saturday, December 31, 2011

Favorites from 2011

2011 is coming to an end and I thought it would be fun to recap some of my favorite posts   (maybe not your favorites) 1 from each month this year with you =)  I have learned something new everyday since I began this blog.  My oh My how it has grown and changed.  Thanks for being with us in 2011 . I am so excited to see what 2012 will bring.


Jan. ...Jan. 13 we shared was our first post for Whitehead's Zoo
   
  Peppermint Snow Dough
Photobucket











Feb.   Story Time Gone Bad




March: Dinosaur Play Date


Photobucket


April: Painting with Cars

Photobucket


May:  DIY Mason Jar Shelves

Photobucket


June:  Recycled Robot

Photobucket
July:  Painting with Water Guns

Photobucket


Aug.  10 things my child has taught me




Sept:  Flintstone's Car Tutorial

                

Photobucket

Oct:  I am from...

Nov:  30 Something Things I have Never Done

Photobucket

Dec:  Cherry Cheese Pie recipe
Photobucket