Saturday, November 26, 2011

#WinnerWonderland Sponsor Spotlight Lovable Labels

Photobucket

Lovable Labels is the neatest company created by a Mom.  Us Moms all know that once our children begin school, and are out and about away from us part of the time their is a need for labeling all of their items.  Laura Porreca, Owner and President of Lovable Labels recognized this need and began Lovable Labels. 


PhotobucketYou can find a great variety of label products here from stickers, iron ons and bag tags.  I really like the iron on for inside of jackets and back packs as a Mom .  You would never believe how many jackets my middle son went through in Elementary School simply because he could not keep up with it.  Labels are handy tools for us Mamas.


I received a lovely holiday pack of address labels and gift tags to review.  I am quite pleased with the quality and design of both.  They are cheerful and well printed and I can't wait to adorn my Christmas gifts and cards with them this season. 


Lovable Labels has very generously given one of my readers this same pack as part of the Winner Wonderland Hop.  The hop begins November 27th so be sure and come back and ENTER. 


Find Lovable Labels Here:
Photobucket