Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tiny Prints ~ a great selection for your Holiday Greetings


Are you planning on sending Christmas cards this Holiday season?  Tiny Prints has a wonderful selection of cards.  I just dropped in to browse them myself.   I found two that I really like .

This is a trifold card made of heavy card stock. I really like that it has multiple photos, yet still has a real card fill to it. I also love the bright cheery fill . I think this would be a great card for the grandparents. A great fit for our family this holiday season.

I also really like the circle cards.  What I like about this card is probably obvious.  I love that it can be used as an ornament.  I am all about preserving your memories and Christmas ornaments are  a love of mine.  So, these cards are really talking to me as I choose.  I also know my Mom would love to add this to her tree.


How do you pick out a card?  What do you look for when you are choosing that perfect one?

Disclosure: Living at the Whitehead's Zoo will receive Christmas cards from Tiny Prints in exchange for this post.  These are 100% my own opinions. 
Thank you