Thursday, November 17, 2011

Let them explore and see where it goes!

Sometimes, you  just have to let them play, let them explore and see where it goes.  It's amazing what a little imagination may come up with.


Photobucket

My sweet boy spied these 3 pieces of PVC pipe over at dad's shop.  He insisted he needed them in his play yard.  And by golly he drug, pushed, rolled and whatever else it took to get all 3 pieces there.

I really figured this would be a one day thing he would drag it into his play yard and throw it down and next time we were out he would pay no mind to it.  I thought wrong.

The pipe has been a balance beam, a road way for his trucks and trike, and his very favorite thing a ball run.  He props one pipe up on the swing set and rolls baseballs down it.  I can't wait to see what else this amazing little boy does with his new find! 

Has your child created a wacky new toy?  I'd love to hear all about it.  Leave me a comment.

Linking up at :


It's Playtime at hands on : as we grow