Saturday, November 12, 2011

30 Something Things I Have Done

30 Something Things I have Done
(the 30 something comes from me being ergh 30 something)
If you missed it I shard 30 something things I have Not Done here
  •  Given Birth
  •  Driven A Car
  • Enjoyed a beautiful sun rise
  • Watched the Sunset on Captiva Island
  • Cried to avoid a ticket
  • Dressed up as a cow
  • Went on a Road Trip
  • Shopped on Black Friday
  • Chemotherapy
  • Surgery
  • Been hit by a van
  • Thrown off a go cart
  • Chased a butterfly
  • Danced in the rain
  • Fed a giraffe
  • Road on an elephant
  • Took a train ride
  • Tubed down the Ichetucknee
  • Enjoyed an entire box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts myself =)
  • Taken a photography class
  • Graduated from college
  • Been chased by a Moccasin
  • Swam with sharks
  • Researched the family tree
  • Read a book cover to cover 
  • Started a blog ...really
  • Changed careers
  • Changed my MIND
  • Built a Fort with my toddler
  • Ran over a buzzard not a good experience
  • Visited New York by bus with 500 5th graders with the flu
  • A million loads of laundry at least
  • Voted
  • milked a goat, and a cow
  • rocked a NICU baby
Of course I could go on...but I'm going to stop here.  Thanks for visiting!

What are some things you have done in this thing called life?