Friday, October 7, 2011

TGI Friday's Entrees for One

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of T.G.I. FRiDAY'S for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “EntrĂ©es for One” come in a variety of choices, cook quite easily and are perfect for the boys during football season.  We tried out the steak fajitas and everyone both guys and girls give this a thumbs up.  A flour tortilla with peppers, onions and steaks on a plate of cheesy rice.  Yummy!  My husband says it makes the perfect snack!  These meals are microwaveable and their are nine great varieties.  All nine flavors look like they would be pretty tasty to me.

I'm excited about this new launch.  TGI Friday's is providing a quality and easy product for families.  Great for a fast easy snack, lunch and dinner.
TGI Friday's Fun Freezer contest has ended, but voting begins this month (October).  So, visit TGI Friday's on facebook and be sure to cast your vote.  Trust me there are some really cute fridge photos to choose from.  It is fun just looking at all of the creative entries.
Visit Sponsor's Site