Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Serena's Party Boutique Review

Serena's Party Boutique specializes in edible images and party favors.

PhotobucketThis is the 2nd time I have gotten to have tasty treats from Serena's Party Boutique.  I have been very happy with the quality of work, shipping and the taste of the items both times!

 It is lucky for me Soky does not have a shop here in town.  Why?  I would be as big as a house because they are so tasty I can't resist one. 

Shown at the bottom of the punch bowl we had ADORABLE chocolate covered Oreo cookies.  Individually bagged with cute personalized party toppers.  Soky went all out and all of our guest loved them! 

PhotobucketWe also had the scrumptious white chocolate lollipops.  These are perfect for little kids.  My little boy LOVES these treats!  We will definitely have to have these at his 3rd Birthday party. 

PhotobucketSoky worked with me to get just the perfect topper and designs for our shower.  If you don't see something in the shop be sure and convo her.  She is so easy to work with and I am betting will be able to come up with just the right favor. 

Chocolate covered Oreos are a  chocolate covered Oreo cookie topped off with an edible image...100% edible party favor . There are many different images to choose from.  These are SO GOOD.

Edible Image Lollipops are made with white chocolate, rainbow sprinkles and an edible image.  These are also so yummy and really perfect for children. 

PhotobucketStop in Serena's Party Boutique now the shop currently has some of their fabulous treats in Halloween styles available for purchase.

Find Serena's Party Boutique on Facebook


Disclosure: No compensation in any form was received for this review.  These are 100%  my own opinions of this shop and products.