Sunday, October 30, 2011

Red's All Natural Burritos

Bean and Rice Burrito
just out of the oven! 
So, I wanted to revisit RED's All Natural Burritos once I had tried them for myself.  These burritos were so huge I could only finish about 1/2 of one.  They are packed full of yumminess.  Mine took a little bit longer than the 18-20 minutes I think it took a full 30 minutes but it was crispy deliciousness.  I was thrilled with the crispiness, and freshness of these burritos.  They did not taste at all frozen or processed, and came as close as I have ever come to having a frozen Mexican dish taste like it would fresh. 

ENTER our RED's giveaway here

Find them on FACEBOOK


Disclosure: I received on ebox of Red's  to sample.  NO other compensation was received.  Thank you Red's for being great to work with!!