Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PIN IT TUESDAY ~ more baby

Do you love Pinterest as much as we do? Join Crazy About My Baybah, Mommy Head Adventures and Crazy Cool with a Side of Crafty each Tuesday by linking up a post with your favorite Pinterest pins. There are no requirements on what you share, just share what you love or inspires you~ I''m linking up and you can follow me at http://pinterest.com/aawhitehead/ or click on the follow me on pinterest button on my right side bar!

Source: etsy.com via Amber on Pinterest


Love this!






These are cute for a shower but sweet for a little boy too.  My little Mr. loves fishing!  You could even use gummy fish on the end of the pole =)



Love this!  Each guest is assigned a letter to decorate and bring to the shower to be used in the nursery!  Look how cute! 

Crazy About My Baybah