Friday, October 14, 2011

Get a head start on Christmas shopping

Photobucket
Have you began your Christmas shopping?  Do you wait until Black Friday?  As a Mom of
three kids and a lot of family on a budget I try to begin as soon as possible.  Usually, when back to school is over I start watching for deals and try to snag a thing or two on sale.  Do you have any great Christmas stockpiling tips ?  Leave a comment I'd love to hear all about it.

Right now I am here to tell you about a great deal that can be found at TARGET stores until November 5Defiants 4X4 trucks can be picked up for $5.99.


PhotobucketMy little boy loves cars, trucks anything that moves basically.  So, I know this trucks will be a huge hit with him and make a great stocking stuffer . 

Defiants 4x4s are mighty, mini, motorized 4x4s that can take on any challenge! Pocket-sized Defiants 4x4s have real gears, for Power, Speed and Freewheeling Action.

Photobucket  Defiants are powered by 2 AAA batteries.  Find out more about Defiants here And don't forget Defiants can be purchased for just $5.99 at Target until November 5. 


This post was written in response to a One 2 One network promotion.  I may be eligible for gift cards and prizes for this post.  These are my honest thoughts and opinions however.