Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday ~ from crib to toddler bed

Making the switch from crib to bed/toddler bed.  Thanks 3 Princess Academy!

I am really the last person to take advice on this from.  My toddler is in bed with me.  Eventually, I am sure we will make the transition from my bed to his but I'm in no hurry.  I enjoy the extra sweet snuggles and love in the morning.  How he wakes up and reaches out and touches me just to see that I am still there.  Yes, many nights when I am hugging my 1/2 inch of the king size bed and my husband his 1/2 inch while my child stretches across the remaining part I think I am crazy his bed is right there put him in it.  Who knew a toddler could take up an entire King Size bed, really. 

My older two shared our bed for a while also.  Actually, for more than a while.  They finally moved to their own rooms, own beds when they began school.  Then they wanted their own space.  Of course it was a bit of a transition for them. 

As for us I am not sure when we will make the transition this time?   I  look forward to reading your tips and maybe I will be more than ready when the time comes.

PhotobucketTopic Suggestion:   Getting your Toddler Ready for the Holidays
  Tweet with  #letstalktoddler