Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Flippin Good Deeds Challenge


The flippin’ good deeds Challenge is a program for bloggers to encourage their communities to clean out their closets and donate gently worn footwear. Collect as many shoes as you can and blog about your “flippin’ good deeds” and experiences from September 6, 2011 to November 15, 2011 for a chance to win a trip for two on one of our international distribution trips*!
For more information on the Soles4Souls partnership with Flip Flop Wines, click here.

It is hard to think of people with out shoes when we have a closet full.  What a difference something so simple can make in a persons life.   The cooler months are upon us and I just  think how I feel when my feet are cold.

Flip Flop Wines is a partner in this event.   If you read my review of Flip Flop wines you learned that for every bottle of wine purchases Soles 4 Souls donates a pair of shes to someone in need. In my book that is really Cool! 

I am challenging You to clean out your closets and donate a bag of outgrown shoes.  I have a bag that was headed to the Goodwill in my car right now.  Luckily I learned about this first , you can look up a donation location here  to drop off your shoes or  Host a shoe drive, do an online fundraiser.   Get involved!

Here at the Zoo we are challenging family and friends to clean out their closets with us. .  We will be cleaning out our closets this weekend to add to that bag in my car.  I'll keep you posted as to how many shoes we donate!!