Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bounce it off Millions Contest


Bounce has a fun new facebook contest I can't wait to tell you about!

I am often indecisive flip flopping between two decisions, this and that, should or shouldn't we.  My husband hates to shop with me because I can never make up my mind!   I will have my mind made all the way up and then change it last minute and begin the decision making all over again

What do I need help making a decision on?  Here are a few questions I just might post on the Bounce facebook wall and let thousands of fans help me decide.

Should I repaint the whole house or should I leave it?

Should I begin a huge redecorating project or should I leave it?

Should I put C in preschool for 1/2 a day a couple times a week or should I keep him at home with me as long as possible?


Definitely questions I could let someone else make up my mind for me.  Although, if I don't like the decision you make for me I'll probably change it and go with what I want anyway (just being honest here).   Maybe someone saying this is the decision would at least motivate me into the right direction. What about you do you have a question your trying hard to find the answer to?  Maybe you can let Bounce facebook fans help you decide  While your at it have a chance to win a great prize too. .  If you win you could  turn your great question into a facebook advertisement reaching thousands of fans.  That would be a little scary and a lot fun don't you think? 

No worries if this is not your kind of thing Bounce still has greatness to offer you.  Visit the Bounce Facebook page and enter their sweepstakes for a chance to win 2 dryer bars.  One for you and one for  a friend. 5,000 will be given out!

Starting August 22nd, head over to the Bounce Facebook page   click on the “Bounce it Off Millions” app, and submit a question that you need help making a decision on. Your question will be turned into a poll, and other Bounce fanatics will be able to vote on it so that you can make the right choice.  Contest will end September 17.

Alright Fans visit Bounce's  Facebook page and enter the contest! Leave a question you want facebook fans to help you with.  Maybe a Living at the Whitehead's Zoo fan will be the lucky winner wouldn't that be COOL?

Contest Rules can be found here.

Bounce Facebook page is here =)

 I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own.