Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday with linky

Photobucket


We're working on sharing.  You have no idea how many times a day I hear it's mine! It's mine no it's mine!

I found a pack of water guns at walmart on clearance the other day for $1 for 8.  So, this weekend it was hot and we were outside for a bit. 

I gave C  2 water guns, Daddy 1 and me 1. 

At first, he was really excited until he realized Mom and Dad had a gun also.  Then he wanted ours!  But it's mine he'd say. 

PhotobucketHe wasn't to happy with sharing but it was a great learning activity.  When our water guns ran out of water Daddy and Mommy gave in and gave him our empty guns.  He ran straight inside and brought them in to hide them.

Later he wanted to feel them up and play and I said can I have one?  He brought one right over.  Yay, success! 

I love it when that happens.

Link up and I'll come visit!  I can't wait to see your photos.