Sunday, August 14, 2011



I wanted to take a minute to talk to you about one of my favorite photo print companies.  Shutterfly, if you haven't visited them you should seriously do so.  I have been a member of Shutterfly for quite a few years now , and have had the opportunity to purchase many of their different products along the way.

Here are a few of the things I like to do with my shutterfly account.  I like to print my digital pictures their and have them mailed directly to my home.  Delivery is usually fast and I like the quality of print you can get.  I love the photo books, the  great personalized gifts and greeting cards.

Photo books, I have used Shutterfly to print several photo books. I  LOVE them.  Here are a few of the photo books I have made at Shutterfly. 
  • Vacation books
  • Babies First year book
  • Nana Books
  • Holiday Books
  • Child's memory Book
The photo books are great  quality, and easy to make. I really like that you can make a book in one size, and then copy it to an additional size.  This comes in handy when making gifts etc.  I have been happy with all of my books from Shutterfly.  So, much so that they are one of my go to places for gifts for the grandparents.  My mom absolutely loves to receive these books for gifts around the holidays. Here is a book I made for my little boy of our trip to Sesame Street Live.  My children really enjoy the books that I make for them too.

As, I said earlier I have used Shutterfly for quite some time.  During that time I have bought several photo gifts.     The coffee mugs were great for a little present for my Mom who loves coffee.  I enjoy creating personalized gifts with Shutterfly.   

Lastly, I have used Shutterfly to print some  AWESOME cards and invitations.  I have printed my Christmas Cards there several years in a row now.  I also love the wonderful selection of invitations , announcements and greeting cards.   Here is a Father's Day Card I made at Shutterfly.  I really enjoy creating personalized cards and invitations with Shutterfly, because I feel like its a card the person can hang on to.  
Father's Day Father's Day 5x7 folded card
Send Shutterfly Valentine's Day cards to those closest to you.
View the entire collection of cards.


I  have been a satisfied customer with Shutterfly for years, when I saw they were looking for bloggers I could not wait to tell you guys more about them.  In return I will get a photo book (yay!) I am in need of making this summers vacation book, so its a win for me ,I'm one happy blogger. Next time you have  some photos to print or need a special little gift drop in  You won't be disappointed.

Do you blog, too?  Sign up for a chance to review a Shutterfly photo book for free