Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PIN IT TUESDAY-Pinwheels Round Up

Crazy About My Baybah


I love pinwheels.  Something about them brings out the kids in me. Kids love pinwheels. There are a ton of cute pinwheel crafts on Pinterst. Here is a mini round up of a few we like.  Do you something that just reminds you of being a kid?

  • Tattertots and Jello had an amazing pinwheel placemat. I'm telling you your going to LOVE it.  These placemats are super cool and fun! 
  • We're digging these DIY pinwheels from Jo-Anne Fabric 
  • I'm thinking the rice krispie pin wheels over at Cute As A Fox would make a fun/sweet treat for the kiddos. 

There you go some fun pinwheels for you to create. Now get busy. Happy Pin It Tuesday we'll see you back next week.
Do you have a cute pinwheel craft, idea or post?  Share it with me..I might just have to pin you.