Monday, August 15, 2011

Pin It Tuesday "Trains"

Crazy About My Baybah

Do you love Pinterest as much as I do?  Join in with Crazy About My Baybah and Mommy Head Adventures.  I love to see what everyone else is pinning!  Great ideas are to be found for sure!

This week I have been looking at Trains, Trains and more Trains.  I'm still tyring to decide on what I would like to do C's room in next.  He loves trains so of course that is where my mind keeps going. 

  I just fell in love with this DIY train bed It turned out fabulous don't ya think?
 Wow , am I ever inspired by this play room over at It's A Boys Life.  I can just see lots of fun happening in a room like this.     So, impressed with this DIY train table project at ID Mommy.  If you follow along you know I've been looking at train tables this week.  We have the small square train table with a basic track similar to this one.  I'm wanting to get something larger with tunnels and bridges and lots of fun.  I love this re purposed table though and the shiny finish used.  Definitely makes your brain start thinking about possibilities.

C loves his trains. He also loves airplanes so maybe I'll look at airplane rooms Next.  Planes and Trains this little boys fascination!  What does your toddler just LOVE?  Stop by and link up with one of the host mentioned above. 

Thanks for stopping by the Zoo I'm so happy to have y'all visit me =)