Saturday, August 6, 2011

A little of this and a little of that

Lot's going on here how about there.  Hope you guys are enjoying your last days of summer.  I certainly hate to see them end.  Getting back to a schedule is going to be tough!  We're going to be working on getting organized this next couple of weeks .  Wish us luck.

Fun things at Whitehead's Monthly Menu stop in and check out a couple of new recipes and our August Menu.

Guest Chef Christy shares her Summer Travel food "fruit leather" posting from the Organic Princess.   If your out hopping around stop in Organic Princess and show her some Love.  Be sure to tell her I sent you by!

We also had Guest Chef Tiffany share her CMIOG (chicken that makes its own gravy recipe) you can visit Tiffany over at Tiffany's World.

Do you have a menu plan or a great recipe to share? Share it with me I'd love to see your ideas.

Our Baby shower event is off to a great success.  We are going to have so much fun with that.  I have some great sponsors lined up already and several guest bloggers.  If you would like to guest blog with us the theme is "baby" let me know your idea.  I'd love to have you.  And don't forget the baby shower games.  Oh, and Baby H has a name and it's not an H name at all lol.  He will be baby Kyler. 

Horton Hears a Who C . is totally obsessed with that movie.  Does your child have a movie he or she just can't get enough of?  I can't help but love it with him he cracks up laughing every single time he sees it.  We've been learning all about elephants this week to go with this new obsession.  LOVE It.

J will be back to work from his back surgery Monday.  He drove me crazy at first, but now I'm going to miss him I think.  Hope all goes well I'll be worried too. 

School shopping do you love it or hate it?  I really do hate it.  J. took the kids one day this week.  They made a good start.  I'm hoping to get a few things online in the next day or so.  K couldnt find any shoes in the store go figure.  That was one of the main things I was hoping they would get out of the way.  Do you have a back to school budget?  I find it hard to come up with a budget they always need so much.  K. has grown like a foot (only slightly exaggerated) this summer.  He needs everything.  C is a picky girl and she dislikes shopping as much as her Mom.  She will try her best to hide out in books a million and choose nothing.  However, if  I did her shopping that would not work so well either.  Fun Fun

While you are here don't forget to check out our ecomom giveaway .

Stop by YGTB and check out the Monkey Butt Prize pack giveaway.