Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hellman's Build Your Perfect Sandwich Sweepstakes

Make Your Perfect Sandwich for a chance to WIN a $5000

You heard me right $5000 !  Hellman's and Chef Bobby Flay have teamed up to challenge you to share your sandwich making techniques.    A recent Hellman's survey showed that 59% of Americans consider sandwich making a form of ART. 
They want to know how you get creative, and make your master pieces. 

All you have to do is go to Facebook.com/hellmanns to share your sandwich-making tips, tricks, techniques and secrets. You can enter every day but your email address is required.  Must be 18 or older to participate.

Nearly three-quarters (71 percent) of moms with sandwich-loving kids say they serve their families the favorites they ate growing up!** Hellmann's® wants to help you pass your favorites along and inspire the next generation of sandwich lovers

Right now I enjoy a good tuna sub.  I' m not sure if I did as a kid or not.  As a teenager I enjoyed fried bologna and mayonnaise sandwiches .  (Don't gag) I would walk down to a girlfriends house and we would have fried bologna as an after school snack.  I have not tested that one on my older kids of course they have always been picky.  C enjoys ham, turkey or bologna with mayo, lettuce and tomato.  He eats like mommy does now.  Do you have a particular sandwich you make at home, do you stack it just so or make it into a work of art.  I am curious now!  Leave me a comment and be sure to go by  Facebook.com/hellmanns and ENTER for a chance to win some great prizes.  I don't know about you but $5000 would sure help this Mama out! 

"Disclosure: I was entered for a chance to win a Hellmann's® prize package in exchange for this post.  No monetary exchange took place."