Sunday, July 10, 2011

Making Summer Memories

What are your best summer memories?

We are packing up and heading out on vacation for a few days.  I am looking forward to being away for a bit and having some time disconnected from all of the electronics that are growing out of my older kids.

Some time to :
  • sit on the porch and rock with Grandpa
  • listen to the river run
  • fish
  • tube
  • swim
  • hike
  • make dinner with Nana
  • Explore new surroundings
There are some great summer memories to be made I'm sure. 

My favorite summer time memories are pretty simple.  They are the ones when my children are getting along.  Playing in the sand, splashing in the waves.  Going far away or staying close to home just having fun family time.   Watching them play card games with Nana or helping Papa mow.  Just hanging out.  These are my best summer time memories.  What are yours?