Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday

Crazy About My BaybahTime for Toddler Talk Thursday
This week we are talking about your toddlers MEALTIME.  How does your toddlers mealtime go usually? How do you deal with picky eaters or not eating?

** If you want to follow this on twitter – or plan on tweeting your post – please use hashtag: #letstalktoddler **

My toddlers mealtimes go pretty easy usually.  This little one enjoys eating most of the time.  He has even gotten where he prefers not to eat in his high chair.  Right now he has a small picnic table that he eats at or at the main table with us.  That is going really well.  For a while we went through a phase where we were throwing food, but I think that has subsided somewhat.  Thank Goodness. 

 As for the not eating or picky eater I am probably the wrong person to ask.  I have a 12 year old who does not eat anything.   He is pretty healthy, sick rarely and a thriving young man so I'm not to worried.  It use to drive me insane but I'm kind of use to the pickiness after twelve years.  Back to my toddler.  I  put what ever we are having on his plate.  I do not force him to eat anything , but I put it on his plate in hopes that he will try it at least.  Sometimes, he surprises me and eats the unexpected , sometimes he surprises me and proclaims YUCK.  I just keep re giving it to him,  his taste change day to day so you never know with him.  He seems to be a meat and potato boy over veggies.  I'm not sure how to get him to eat more veggies so I am looking forward to reading all of your posts this week for great tips.

Topic Suggestion: What kind of "busy" activities do you give to your toddler?
Link Up Suggestions:

1. We ask that you follow all three hosts.Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.

2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
3. Stop in to other blogs that are linking up. Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
4. If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!!
get the InLinkz code
This link up is for families that have toddlers. Raising a toddler can be fun, crazy, exciting, and exhausting. Sharing what works for you could give other families another way to do things.  This is NOT a blog hop.

Have Fun!

Next weeks topic will be: How do you keep your toddler entertained in difficult situations – grocery store, doctors office, ect.
Thanks to Happenings of the Harper Household for next week’s topic choice