Saturday, July 2, 2011

Serena's Party Boutique Review

Thomas the Train edible image Rice Krispie Treat

Serena's Party Boutique 
 I  love planning my children's Birthday parties, baby showers and other events.  The cake, the games, the decorations, the goody bags.  I want everything to be just perfect. Down to every last detail.  Serena's Party Boutique has all kinds of sweet treats to make a party great. 

Serena's Party Boutique specializes in personalized party favors, cake toppers, mini cake toppers and cupcake toppers for many special events. 

 I recently had the opportunity to review some of Serena's Party Boutique's edible image treats.  Boy am I glad I did.  I will definitely be looking her up come party time.  These treats are perfect for a thank you gift, goody bag, or just to eat.  They are so yummy!  The treats each came pre packaged and adorably so. First, they were so cute I did NOT  want to open them.  Then once I had a sample I did not want to share them.  I knew C would love these treats. There was Thomas the Train, Curious George, Handy Many, Sesame Street and to my delight he did really enjoy every bite.  There are tons of different images in the shop, so if you do not see something ask for a custom order.

 Find Serena's Party Boutique on Facebook  
Be sure and tell her I sent you by.

You can read the rest of my review and ENTER
for your chance to WIN a $25 Gift Certificate
to Serena's Party Boutique over at