Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pin IT Tuesday

Crazy About My Baybah

If you love Pinterest as much as I do you'll Love pin it Tuesday.

Create a post with your favorite pins from the week, then come back and link up your post to the linky. The pins that you share can be your one favorite pin from the week, have a theme, or can be random favorite pins! Really, whatever you want to share from Pinterest.

Link up at Crazy About My BayBah

Here are some Pins from my for the home board .


I've been thinking about a new bedroom for C.  There are so many cute ideas out there.  He could have 10 rooms lol  I'm also itching to do the play room.  Now I just need to figure out how to fund all of this redecorating itchiness.  For now I will pin my ideas so I have them when ready.  That's the great thing about pinterest I think.  It keeps all of those ideas you love in one place.


Follow Amber Whitehead's board The Creative Bedroom on Pinterest.