Friday, July 8, 2011

Pin It Tuesday

I saw this new link at Crazy About My Baybah and new instantly I wanted to join in on the fun.  However, it is Friday not Tuesday and I am just getting around to it. OOPS.

  If you love Pinterest as much as I do, create a post with your favorite pins from the week, then come back and link up your post to the linky. The pins that you share can be your one favorite pin from the week, have a theme, or can be random favorite pins! Really, whatever you want to share from Pinterest. I do LOVE Pinterest.  I am starting to feel so organized.


  • We love this footprint rocket ship over at That Is Adorable .    Loving this one y'all know I love hand prints and foot prints.  I think your child's photo would be adorable in the circle part.
  • We love all of these creative playroom ideas at Tip Junkie. I mean check out the puppet show curtain can you say YES! 

Now I will be going.  I could pin on and on. 

Don't forget write a post , then go by and link up at Crazy about My Baybah.