Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Little of this and a little of that ~

What do you guys have planned for this beautiful 4th of July weekend?


We are taking things easy this weekend.  Later on this evening (Saturday) we are going about an hour a way for a Freedom Celebration to enjoy fireworks, a mini circus and other activities for the children.  We will cook out with the family one day during the weekend, and hopefully nail down the final plans for our upcoming vacation.  It begins July 11th and we still have NOT nailed down what we are going to do.  Who knows maybe this is going to be get in the car and see where it takes you kind of vacation?  I just know I am up for an adventure ! 

Right now hubby has ventured off to the Flea Market.  I never have had great success at the flea marker, here lately my Mama has had flea market success. She comes home with all kinds of fabulous goodys.  Last week she got C a workbench for her house at the AWESOME price of $4.00.   Her and my dad really enjoy taking a stroll through and hubby too.  What about in your area is their a great Flea market or bargain market?  I'd love to hear about it leave me a comment telling me where it is.

Just wanted to stop by and say THANK You to all of my readers new and old.   Have a safe and happy Fourth of July weekend.