Thursday, June 9, 2011

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo AdvertisementPharmacist
Have you ever used the store brand instead of the name brand ?  I have used several of the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products , and have been happy with the results.  I have used the Walgreens ibuprofen and ibuprofen pm products.  I have found them to be quite effective for what I needed.  They helped with headaches, normal aches and pains, and the pm has helped me relax enough to get to sleep at night.  Usually, I find that the Walgreens brand is less expensive.  I don't know about you , but I save money when I can.  This brand works and does the job that it is needed for , and cost less .  In my book that is a winner .  I have been happy with my previous use, and I am sure I will use other Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products in the future.

Not only are Walgreens Brand  Health and Wellness Products less expensive they are also:
Walgreens pharmacist recommended
Most contain the same active ingredients as other national brands
They come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Plus the purchase of every Walgreens Brand Health and Well product helps support the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™. This program helps bring preventive wellness services to local communities.

Visit  Walgreens online if you have questions about their wellness products.
I am happy to tell you that several other bloggers have gift card giveaways going on right now.  Be sure and stop by their blogs and check them out.

Visit Sponsor's Site