Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday

This Week’s Topic: Emergency Kit for your babysitter. Do you have one? What is in yours?
I'm afraid I do not have much to add on this one.  I rarely leave C, and when I do my Mom and Dad are the ones he stays with.  So, I really do not need an Emergency Kit .  At least I hope not. They live not a block down the road, & they know his routines, where everything is etc. We  also live less than a mile from the hospital if an emergency came up it wouldn't take but a minute or two to get some help.  My older kids already have the emergency numbers memorized, plus they have them all programmed into their cell phones.  I will be interested in reading what you guys keep in your kits and what you do with them.
NEW Topic Suggestion:  How do you keep your home organized and running smoothly with a toddler running around?
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.  Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
3. Stop in to other blogs that are linking up. Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
4. If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!!
get the InLinkz code

** If you want to follow this on twitter – or plan on tweeting your post – please use hashtag: #letstalktoddler **
This link up is for families that have toddlers. Raising a toddler can be fun, crazy, exciting, and exhausting. Sharing what works for you could give other families another way to do things.