Friday, June 17, 2011

Goodies for Father's Day

I've been going to post some Father's Day crafts all week, and it just has NOT happened.  Here are a few I have pinned on Pinterest and think we will be making last minute but making.  I know the first two for sure.  The golf club pen really reminds me of my husband but not sure we will pull that one off tomorrow or not.  Possibly another holiday, but I wanted to share it anyway.  I think I'm starting to like Pinterest.  What about you guys are you pinning yet?  At first I thought it was to complicated for me.  I still don't know that I am doing it right, but I am liking it.
Hope you and your families have a great Father's Day weekend. What do you have planned for your Dads?

Here are a few things we've found around the web and like. 

  • we think this golf cover sock puppets by Alpha Mom would surely  be a hit
  • How about dad's favorite soda in a bottle with a card saying "Worlds best Pop"
  • arrange your children to spell out the word dad and take a photo for each letter. Then make a card with the collage of photos. 
  • These fishing pole treats are my favorite and one that I know my boys will love by Cute As A Fox