Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brown Bear File Folder

Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See?
Our New File Folder






This week for one of our 5 books we are reading Brown Bear Brown Bear.  So, I knew this would be perfect for C to go along with what we are reading this week. 

The game is a matching game of heads and tails, I am also using it to work on colors with C. Very easy to make.  I printed the printable from 1+1=1.  Then I cut them out.  I glued one side of the animal to the file folder and I glued one side on an index card.  I just did that step to make it a little more sturdy.  I would have loved to laminate this but I don't have a laminator .  That's on my wish list.  Then I put one side of a Velcro sticky dot on the card and one piece on the file folder next to either the head or tail (whichever is stuck down). Done!  Then Glued the title and I added a zip lock bag on the front to hold all of the pieces.  You could omit the bag and just stick the pieces each time. 

ce




I Can Teach My Child