1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
- If you had to choose how would you prefer to spend money...landscaping or a pool? Well, we recently sold our above the ground pool. The liner had gotten a hole in it, I ordered the replacement liner, but my dear husband just didn't have the same love for the pool as I do. He would definitely say landscaping. Our yard certainly needs it now that there is a big void where the pool once was. I would choose a pool though, if I had the money to choose the pool I really wanted . Plus the money for the pool up keep. It can get quite costly.
- Death penalty, yay or nay? I am a Yay.
- What is the worst thing your kid has ever gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked? Wow, great question! Well, I have 3 children. The thing that stands out the most this minute is my baby (2years old) just this week. I set up his easel with paints on the other side of my island. As you know if you are a regular follower he loves to paint !!! Well he was doing so very well, I thought gosh while I am standing here I might as well unload the dishwasher. Unloaded the dishwasher, and looked over to see he had painted the floor (thank goodness I have wood floors), this is the bad part his hair, half of his face his body and his feet. He was so cute. I really wish that I had thought to grab my camera. I can't believe that I did not but I did not. Oh what a mess. Half of his nose , one eye, ear and all of that beautiful hair dark green. Like half a HULK. He hates to have his hair washed. I noticed today there are a couple of little green patches on his scalp where I did not get it all out.
- How often do you really go to the dentist? I gag just thinking about it . I do not go as often as I should. Usually, when I have some sort or pain or problem. I am sure they really dislike me.
- What is your favorite animal? (doesn't have to be a pet type) I love Gorillas think they are fascinating.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post & Link UP