Monday, June 13, 2011

5 a day Book PicKs

5 a day books

Here are our 5 for this week ~ this seems to be really working well for C.  He really loved this past weeks picks. I'm hoping to find a few more baseball themed books in his age range.  He has read and read and read the two from last week. 

Simple counting with bright animal pictures

A book about all of the ways people get where they are going

Looking forward to these next 3. As you will see we have a theme going here.  These books are so fun!
I always loved working on the brown bear books with kindergartners at the beginning of the year.  I have lots of fun
activities planned for my guy to go along with these books. 

I hope he likes them as much as mommy does!

Stop by to see our new tepee reading nook. We love it.  Do you have a special reading area for your child?