Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What I'm Diggin' Wednesday

1. What 3 things do you use everyday? No matter what?

2. Coffee or tea?  And how do you take it?

3. Where do you shop for your wardrobe favorites?  What about for your kids (if you have any)?

4.  When you were a kid, did you go to Summer Camp?

5.  What trait in your spouse/partner drives you nuts but you couldn't live without it?

1.  What 3 things do I use every day ? NO matter what?  That would be my tooth brush, deodorant and hair brush.

2.  Coffee or tea? And how do you take it?  Sweet tea with lots of ice I'm a Southern Girl.

3.  Where do you shop for your wardrobe favorites?  What  about your kids?  My kids love Aeropostale (older ones), and I like all kinds of places for my toddler.  For myself shop for me REALLY? um I need a new wardrobe.  I guess I do not have a favorite at the moment, where I can snag a deal. 

4.  When you were a kid , did you go to Summer camp?  So, funny I just posted a about camps and the differences between my children and myself today.  Nope, I never went to camp.  You can read the post here ~ What do your kids do on summer vacation?

5.  What trait in your spouse/partner drives you nuts but you couldn't live without?  Um that is a doozy.  I suppose the way he sleeps.  He sleeps with this huge quilt and I can not stand a heavy blanket..  He wraps himself all up in it and I'm one to throw the covers off.  Anyway, it drives me nuts , but I miss him when hes not there.