Thursday, May 5, 2011

Writer's Club


#1 Take a picture of either a person, place or thing. What inspired you to take that picture? Write about it and don’t forget to post that picture.
#2 Did you ever lie for a very good reason? Tell us about…….
#3- Write a limerick.  
#4- What is the most important role you have in your household and explain why no one else could take on that role.

I am going to write about # 4 this week.

What is the most important role you have in your household and explain why no one else could take on that role.

My most important role is the role of MOM.  The most important job I could ever ask for.   Sometimes, a bit overwhelming, sometimes exciting, tiring, joyful, but above all else most worth while.  I have the love of three wonderful children.  Blessings and I enjoy the role as their mom more than anything.

What does MOM DO? I am:
*NURSE
*Confidant
*secret holder
*#1 fan or cheerleader
*chauffeur
*friend
*disciplinarian
*hug giver
*teacher
*cook
*maid
*referee
*I could go on and on but you know what we moms do. 

Why can no one else do this role?  I am "their" mom individual to these three Monsters I mean angels .  I know their hearts, their dreams, when they are up to  something, when they are hurt, likes, and dislikes, secrets,  their loss, their loves.  I am their mom and that is specific to me.  No one else can fill that position their is only one me!