Monday, May 2, 2011

What Do You Really Want for Mother's Day?

Mother's Day

Mother's day, a day to honor mothers and motherhood.  How will you spend your Mother's Day?  I am not sure how I will be spending my day.  As long as I get to see my own Mom, and spend some time with the three I  love most in life all is good.  What I would really like for Mother's Day is not a present at all.  I would like to spend a "family" day at the beach and enjoy some fun in the sun .  No extravagant gift I don't even mind packing the picnic lunch or the car.  Just a day to enjoy my clan, and be happy together without the drama or stress life brings.  Doesn't that sound like bliss. 

What do you get for the Mom who has everything?  My mom will tell you she doesn't care about the gift she just wants a hug an acknowledgement that she's my mom and I love her.  Well you better believe that's right on she is my Mom and I love her.  She's the best and I wouldn't be the mom I  am without her and her wonderful example.

So, I ask you what do you really want for Mother's Day?