Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What do you hope your children say about you as a mother, 30 years from now?

What do you hope your children say about you as a mother, 30 years from now?

I hope that my children look back and say that I was a loving mother.  Always, here if they needed to talk,  needed a hug, needed a friend, or needed someone to give them discipline and guidance.  Here for them whatever the role they needed that day was.  I hope that they want to come back home for visits, and bring their beautiful children for me to love and spoil as my parents do them.  I hope that they say Mom may have made a few mistakes along the way, but she is our Mom and we love her.  With out a doubt our Mom would do anything for us!  Without a doubt I most certainly would!!  I hope they say we had an AWESOME mom!

So, what do you hope your children say about you as a mother , 30 years from now?

This post was inspired by social moms writing prompts: