Friday, May 13, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday 5-12


What Is In Your Toddler Bag?

It depends on where we are going of course.  Here is what I do.  I  keep a bag in the back of my car with change of clothes, jacket and diaper that way I always have it. 

 By the way this is my 2nd time writing this lovely post thank you blogger who deleted everything I posted on Thursday.  So, nice don't ya think.

Then we are running to town I pack light:
sunscreen
diaper
bottle water/sippy cup
small snack
wipes

Topic Suggestion:  What games do you play with your toddler?
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
3. Stop in to other blogs that are linking up. Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
4. If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!!
** If you want to follow this on twitter – or plan on tweeting your post – please use hashtag: #letstalktoddler **
get the InLinkz code