Sunday, May 8, 2011

PVC Puppet Stage

PVC PIPE Project #5

New PVC project to share with you .  If you have some little actors on your hands you can build a puppet stage. 

You can some step by step how tos:

She Wears Flowers

The School of Puppetry


My favorite is the design at She Wears Flowers.  When tired of the puppet stage she changes the scenery and creates a grocery store how Awesome is that!
Once you have your puppet stage made you can set to work making puppets.
I am in love with this little frog puppet I found at Better Homes and Gardens.  Click on the link and you will find the how to for this guy. 

Look at this Jolly Jumper posted by Family Fun

Are you feeling all creative now?  I know I am.  What is on your next project list?  Will you be making a puppet stage?

If you missed them or want to recheck them out here are our other PVC posts:

Marble Run

Water sprinkler

Sand & Water Table

T-BALL stand