Monday, May 23, 2011

Our Upcycled Marble Run


We saw the idea for a upcycled marble run at TinkerLab.  If you have not picked up on it we love marble runs, ball runs, anything to do with little round objects that you can throw, roll or whatever else comes to mind.  My child is ball crazy , and a marble run lets him explore this obsession in a different way.  I love it!!  I had been collecting toilet paper rolls for just such a project. 

 photo IMG_2610.jpg

This was a piece of left over poster board I had from another project.  I hot glued the toilet paper rolls on it and gave it to my guy to play with. He loved it!  Kept him busy for quite some time.  Until he became afraid that  he might have to share, and began running around the house with it like a mad man anyway.   I think that we will be using this idea many times over.  It is so easy to put together and with different variations.  Yay!  I love project success. 
 photo IMG_2604.jpg

Do you have any upcycled crafts  you want to share?  I'd love to hear all about them!