Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Little of This A Little of That

Yesterday, we went to Chuck E Cheese for a play date.  C had such a great time.  Getting him there was another story.  Chuck E Cheese is about an hours car ride from us.  He threw fit almost the entire way.  How do you get your toddler to be happy in the car?  It was more of the same on the way home except he was so tired from playing playing playing that he fell asleep.  We have a DVD player, but that doesn't seem to do the trick any longer.  If he doesn't want to ride he doesn't want to ride and you are going to know about it.

Friday Family Movie Night = I love cuddling up on the couch and hanging out with these three of mine.  We watched Alpha and Omega and it was cute.  C has taken up howling .   Kids pick up the darnedest things don't ya think.  At least he did not take the word stupid from it.  Why do they always add one thing you don't want your kid to pick up on in movies?  Geesh.

Looking for baby names that begin with H.  We have a Hayden and Mama wants an H name for the new little one.  I told her I'd ask my readers for some tips , she's having a hard time coming up with that name.  A harder time for a girl  name, than boy I think.  So, if you have any Great H names share them.  Then  I can pass them on to the mommy to be  please.

I am getting to work with some really creative people.  Looking forward to sharing so many great items with you in the upcoming month or two.  Can I just say WOW there are really some great ideas & talented people out there.

Be sure to stop in at Your Golden Ticket and Enter the Bonita J  $25 Gift Certificate.  You will definitely be able to find something GREAT to use the $25 on.  She has some beautiful custom pieces.

Just discovered  Busy Bags, and I am looking forward to coming up with some ideas.  I would love to find some for a couple of teenagers who are about to begin summer vacation. Hmm?  Any ideas send them my way.

Looking for sponsors for our TEEN Birthday Bash in August.  If you are interested contact me.  It's going to be great fun.  I have a one turning 15 and one turning 13  ~5~ days apart so we're going to Party!! 



Do you have a great summer activity , craft, or DIY project to share?  I'd love to
feature you.  Leave me a comment or send me a message. I'll get back with you.