Monday, May 2, 2011

Dead Path by:Stephen M. Irwin

I just finished Dead Path by Stephen M. Irwin this weekend , and could not wait to share my thoughts with you .  If you are in a book club I strongly recommend this for a future pick .  It will surely give you something to talk about. 

A supernatural thriller Irwin's style keeps you on your toes and full of suspense.  Following a wicked crazy accident causing the death of his wife Cate Nicholas Close finds himself cursed with second sight.  He goes back home to his mothers home to try and escape the ghost only to  find himself surrounded by them and right in the middle of a mystery.  Children are dying from his home town and he wants to know why.  He sees the murder of his childhood best friend in the woods near his home and the quest to find the truth begins.  You may never go near the woods again after reading this one.  Irwin is compared to Stephen King and I would agree this book is deep and filled with thrill, suspense and horror. 

I found this one a bit fascinating and once I got into it I could not put it down. 

If you have read this one or do read it I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Leave me a comment, and tell me about it.

This is my honest opinion.  I have in no way been compensated for this review.  I picked this book up at the library last week.
Amber