Friday, May 6, 2011

5Q Friday 5-6

 
1. Have you ever had roommates?

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

4. What is the messiest room in your house?

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
Copy and Paste these questions and link up .

1.  Have you ever had roommates? 
No, I have never had roommates unless you consider a husband, and children roommates.

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
I usually just call them by their first and middle if I'm aggravated.  My smallest I have to many to count. 

3.  Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
No, I did not.  I have enjoyed the posts, the recaps, the photos.  It was just to early in the a.m . for me I need my beauty sleep.

4.  What is the messiest room in your house?
The messiest room in my house is probably my bedroom or one of the older kids bedrooms. I consider that each our individual space and well we're a mess I guess.  

5.  What is your ideal Mother's Day?  I am hoping to spend the day at the beach with my family.  The beach is a little bit of heaven to me so I'm looking forward to the time their to get away from stress and relax.