Friday, May 27, 2011

5 Q Friday Hop






It's time for five question Friday. 
Can we start with a big Yippy , because it is Friday.  I am really happy this week is almost over .  So, looking forward to family time this weekend and relaxing with my loves.  I have been missing in action for the past few five Q's .  Happy to be back in the game.  Don't know where I got off to, but somewhere along the way I got off. Ha.  Life...aren't them curve balls grand. 


OK on to 5 Q Friday:
1. Do you apologize to your kids?

2. What color are your nails right now?

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?

5. Favorite website(s)?
.............................................
#1 Do you apologize to your kids? I most definitely do.  Moms can mess up sometimes too.   If I have made a mistake, and owe them apology I  have no problem at all giving it to them. 
#2 What color are your nails right now?  My nails are plain Jane, no polish or color what so ever.  I chip it so fast if I wear it I would rather just go without. 
#3 When you were growing up how difficult was it for you to stay home sick?  I guess it really depends on the time frame, but I would say pretty much I could say I don't feel good and stay home.  I am sure if it had been an every day occurrence things would have been different.  Thank goodness I did not have to make myself vomit YIKES. That would be terrible.
#4  When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?  This is kind of funny.  I do not even know to be honest.  My mom buys new comforters and redecorates her  house all of the time.  I am lucky enough to get her hand me downs quite often.  My room is really not a decorated pretty room it is kind of thrown together and just comfortable.  We like what we like I suppose.
#5 Favorite websites:  I don't know that I have a favorite website.  I jump around all over the place.  I love social media , and blogging and jump all over the place until  something grabs my eye.
Have a GREAT long weekend my friends.  We are looking forward to soaking up some Florida sunshine, playing in the water and eating some good food.  Oh, and spending time with my a super duper family.  Be safe!!
~ Amber ~