Friday, April 15, 2011

Writer's Club



#1 Interview your child/children, asking them the following; (please feel free to add your own questions to the interview)
What are mommies for?
What do you want to be when you grow up and why?
What is one thing you hate and why?
#2 Sibling Rivalry-Describe why you love your sister/brother but cannot get along with them.
#3- If you could live in another time, another era of history, when would it be? Why?
#4- Summer is coming! Share your favorite quick outdoor food recipe!

Well let us get to it.  I  am going to start with #3.

If you could live in another time, another era of history , when would it be? Why? 
I think that if I had to go back to another time in history I would choose the American Civil War.  Oh, yes I am a Southern born girl, and love Gone with the Wind.  Although, I can not fathom dealing with hunger, and the incredible losses Scarlett and the many others endured  I can picture the fancy dresses and being the belle of the ball.  Those good looking gentlemen fighting for your honor or hand and the houses oh yes.  Can I ever picture myself on my husbands beautiful plantation.  I love them big old Southern houses with the great big porches.



#4 Summer is coming!  Share your favorite quick outdoor food recipe.

I have no idea what my favorite outdoor food recipe is.  I love a good old BBQ who doesn't.  My favorite is probably just a good old regular hamburger cooked on the grill , DONE....!! on a bun with all of the fixings. 

#2- Good old sibling rivalry...I  can only speak of my children's sibling rivalry.  My younger one not so much yet.  My older two fight like cats and dogs.  My daughter acts completely disturbed to have anything to deal with her brother on some days.  I know that it will one day change and she'll become protective of him.  Right now he teases and picks and it simply gets the best of her.  

Interview of my children:
child #3 age 2
Well this interview goes pretty easy he doesn't say that much, so maybe next time.
Child #2 age 12
What are moms for?  Moms are for taking care of their children to love them and not let their fathers get on to them and to clean.
What do you want to be when you grow up?A baseball player , a lawyer or a dentist
What is one thing you hate and why?  School, because it is boring and to long. 
Child #1 age 14
What are moms for?  To make sure your kids grow up to be sane people...
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know
What is one thing you hate and why?  The color purple it is trying to hard to be blue.

Interesting little people I am raising.